(DALLAS) August 2, 2017 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, continues to support charities across the nation, sponsoring and participating in many charitable events thus far in 2017. Of the six events, four were requests that came directly from TSP employees.
“As part of our company vision, we are always looking for ways to get involved in our community,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO, TSP. “As opposed to selecting one corporate charitable event to support each year, we look to our employees to submit charities or causes that are close to their hearts.”
TSP’s involvement the first half of 2017 included the following:
- In April, a team of #TSProckstars marched to end premature birth and other problems that threaten babies at Dallas’ March of Dimes March for Babies.
- On April 29, TSP was a Platinum Sponsor for North Texas Christian Academy. The academy is located in McKinney, Texas – a short drive from TSP headquarters.
- For the second consecutive year, TSP was a Silver Sponsor of Klays for Kids, a shooting tournament sponsored by Log-A-Load for Kids and the Forestry Association of South Carolina.
- TSP sponsored and participated in Readers 2 Leaders, Lanes 2 Literacy on March 30. The program serves West Dallas students ages three to 12, so that they can succeed in school and graduate to live productive lives.
- In addition to participating in the May 12 event, TSP was also a Tournament Sponsor of the 8th Annual Carolina Prospects Golf Tournament, organized by the Carolina Prospects Baseball Organization.
- For the third year, TSP supported the 10th Annual Kansas City Vision Walk, donating to an employee’s daughter participating in the walk. Money raised goes towards funding sight-saving research by the Foundation Fighting Blindness.
“We find it incredibly gratifying to be able to give back to the communities where we live, work and play,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and president, TSP. “This is even more special when our employees demonstrate our vision by not only bringing those charities to the company for consideration, but also by donating their own time and resources to support the cause.”
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press