Atlanta, Georgia - Added 2021-08-06 Field Engineer
LOCATION: can reside anywhere in the United States.
100% national travel – travel out Monday and return by Friday.
You must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Install, configure and support Omnicell hardware and software remotely or onsite.
- Communicate with Specialists, Consultants, Project Support Managers, the account and appropriate personnel about project status, milestones and problems and assist whenever needed to ensure compliance and follow through.
- Assist Specialists, Consultants and Project Support Managers with technical support during pre-implementation and installation.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and communicates problems with appropriate stakeholders.
- Manages individual schedules to complete all assigned requests.
- Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction.
- Site cleanup: submit and closeout all RMA’s for project, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials.
- Assist with obtaining customer acceptance.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Knowledge of general mechanical and electrical devices.
- Experience with basic tools.
- Office Software: Excel, Outlook, Visio, Word.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in the field from a home office or remote location.
- Fluency in managing business travel, expenses and customer engagements independently.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple requests/projects at any given time.
- Understanding of Network Standards/Protocols.
- Possess the ability to work independently with little direction; must be a motivated self-starter.
- Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in either Healthcare or Information Systems/Information Technology and minimum six months I/T related experience. In lieu of Associate’s Degree, four year armed services I/T or technical related experience or High School Diploma/GED and one year demonstrated I/T industry related work experience.
- Work experience with Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- AS/BS Degree in a technical discipline (Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics Technology or Engineering).
- Omnicell hardware knowledge.
- Remote/field based position.
- 100% Travel required.
- Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks.
- Standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time may be required. Position may require a fair degree of physical activity and motion to include pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping and bending frequently.
- Must be willing and able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with the support of lifting devices.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.
Due to requirements by the customers that we support, an offer for this role will be contingent upon proof that you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19