Denver, Colorado - Added 2022-01-19 Field Engineer
We are searching for a Field Engineer to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Location/Travel: The engineer will be supporting the local region as well as supporting customers throughout the United States. This will be a 100% travel role (local, regionally, nationally).
The ideal location for this engineer would be for them to reside in Denver as they will be locally supporting customers in CO.
Field Engineers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Provide hardware support and installation of Pure Storage devices throughout the United States (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, configuration etc.)
- Schedule service calls and coordinating delivery of parts
- Will be required to interact with IT customers and TSP technical team members, including presales, services, and support organizations. Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- IT hardware installation experience and be familiar with data storage (i.e. Pure, NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, etc.) and datacenter environments
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any technical field preferred
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast-learner
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate superb communication skills (phone/email/in-person)
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume
Additional information about this Field Engineer role:
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) onto customer rack
- Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Travel for formal & informal training and getting certified is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.