DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, has announced another round of new contracts. These new wins come right on the heels of TSP’s “Big Win Monday” announcement less than a month prior.
“There is nothing like hearing the TSP Gong ring loudly, announcing new customers, new contracts and other exciting TSP news. Our team’s ongoing commitment to not only our existing customers, but new customers, is evident by this latest announcement,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and vice president of TSP.
Enterprise Solutions Wins:
- Transition of existing employee’s completed contract to a new contract, which resulted in additional revenue, while keeping a resource engaged on a project
- Longtime customer signed a 18-month project services contract to help with IT renovation of their facility
- Two new consulting services contracts for onsite resources (with a new and an existing customer)
- New project services contract to assist customer with SQL data migration
- Utilized existing bandwidth and resources for one of TSP’s newer customers, creating two new short-term consulting services contracts
“We have always said we are the best-kept secret in town, but with wins like these, I don’t anticipate TSP being a secret for much longer. I am consistently impressed with our employees’ dedication and enthusiasm for making TSP even bigger and better,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and president of TSP.
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press