(DALLAS) July 24, 2018 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, announced several new wins including managed, project and consulting service contracts totaling under $2 million in annualized revenue. These new wins put the company in great position to exceed projections for 2018.
“We say it time and time again, ‘our product is our people’ and it’s truly those people who we celebrate these new wins with,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO of TSP. “I’m grateful every day to be surrounded by such amazing people who work hard to deliver an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience to every client in the TSP family.”
Notable wins include:
- Additional services added to existing multi-million-dollar managed service contract, including: two audio/video technicians and two executive support PC technicians to assist long-time TSP customer headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Five new resources hired to support the mainframe tape management service for a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- NetApp migration project for a company located in Plano, TX, that designs, implements and supports data center solutions for companies across all industries.
- PC refresh project for a luxury, multi-branded, omni-channel fashion retailer headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Operating system upgrade project on data storage filers for a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions.
- One facilities operator, one high voltage technician and one semiconductor construction supervisor placed into contract-to-hire roles with long-time TSP customer headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- One senior Java/Hybris developer and one IT project manager placed into long-term consulting roles with a TSP customer headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- One IT helpdesk associate placed into a contract-to-hire role with a paper and packaging company located in Roanoke Rapids, NC.
- One storage management consultant placed into consulting contract to support the data storage needs of a customer in Redmond, WA.
- One professional services engineer assigned to support the growing storage and data management needs of the data authority for hybrid cloud in Raleigh, NC.
- One new three-month staff augmentation to assist with a data migration project for a recognized leader of infrastructure technology solutions.
To learn more about any of TSP’s solution and service offerings, please visit mytsp.net/solutions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press