York, Pennsylvania - 2023-10-02 Training Strategy Lead – 6 Month Contract
We are searching for a Training Strategy Lead to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Training Strategy Leads at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Co-lead delivery of end-user training based on the defined execution plan including trainer identification and support, end-user training support, debrief sessions, trainer follow ups
- Participate in TTT (Train The Trainer) sessions including orientation, prep sessions, pilots and office hours
- Utilize the feedback from training delivery as an input steady state Project Connect training
- Communicate key training information to leaders, employees, end-users
- Help drive Oracle Guided Learning implementation
- Under the general supervision of the Manager of Preferred Provider Relations, works with System and community stakeholders to coordinate AHRQ ECHO National Nursing Home COVID 19 Action Network
- WellSpan will be a hub for the network, hosting weekly sessions via Zoom with subject matter experts and our local skilled nursing facility community
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Adult Learning Theory
- Human-centered design
- Levels of Evaluation
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Training Modalities
- Curriculum Design
- Specific Focus: Oracle implementation for HR, Supply Chain, and Finance
- Additional 3rd party system integration
Additional information about this Training Strategy Lead role:
- Will be remote but should be available to come onsite if needed (maybe once or twice during contract)
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.