Riverside, California - 2023-03-14 Technology Support Manager
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
The Technology Support Manager is responsible for the performance of two distinct areas of our Technology support: End User Support (Technicians) and Core Systems Software Support (Analysts). Interfacing with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive and collaborative atmosphere in the department. Identifies opportunities to improve IT service levels measured through KPIs, works closely with IT Management to plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain current knowledge of industry technical developments, trends, and standards. Is capable of leading in a fast-paced technical environment, develops and executes an enterprise support service structure.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing leadership and coaching to the End User Support (Technicians) and Core Systems Software Support (Analysts) to innovatively meet and exceed members’ expectations.
- Drive improvements to financial host systems and its affiliated core systems through routine system enhancements and business process management.
- Responsible for monitoring and directing IT support operations including that of the core banking system and its affiliated platforms and third-party connections/integrations.
- Drives IT Service Excellence, through Incident and Service request management, KPI Performance monitoring and reporting
- Directs and implements the necessary controls and procedures to protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Researches, establishes, implements, and ensures compliance with information technology requirements, regulations, guidelines, policies, standards and methodologies and Security Program.
Oversees the direction and general operations of our client’s enterprise support platforms by managing the performance of the End User Support (Tech) and Platform Support (Analysts) teams. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with related policies, procedures, applicable state and federal laws and the credit union’s strategic plan.
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A four-year college degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field is required.
- Minimum of four (4) years applicable experience in a corporate information systems environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied experience providing technical support in an enterprise setting.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied systems analysis experience with specific experiences pertaining to systems enhancements and product planning and deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues using best practice analyst techniques and business process management tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!