Houston, Texas - 2023-09-25 Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst-Onsite
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
The Accountant will be expected to perform general accounting and finance functions in a fast-paced environment, have good communication skills, and be able to balance high-level strategic goals with everyday tasks. This candidate will be able to work well on a team but also be self-motivated to work efficiently on their own.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Lead in daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for dual sites related to income statements and balance sheet
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting from the operations. Prepare Ad hoc reports as needed by operations and management
- Support general accounting group within different areas of fixed assets, payables, and receivables
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries and adjustments to financial records; organize, analyze and complete month end financial statements
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliations
- Monitor fixed asset capital projects from start to completion
- Provide support to accounting staff and assist in resolving issues that arise in these areas with minimal supervision
- Support and testing in facility’s SOX audit program
- Willingness to perform special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned
- Meet tight deadlines
- Work safely under functional safety guidelines such as PPE and equipment interaction
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable Company policies and procedures
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of financial experience in a high-pace environment with multi-unit organizational structure
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail; ability to
- analyze complex problems and provide valuable solutions
- Knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in PC Application, including advanced skills in Excel preferred
- Experience with multiple financial reporting tools and data manipulation
- High level of analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, initiative, and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated to take on required tasks with minimum supervision
- Experience in a manufacturing organization
- Ability to multitask
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!