Remote, Texas - 2022-06-07 Sr. Recruiter- Remote
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
In this role, you will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates, primarily for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers and account executives to set realistic requirements.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Sr. Recruiter – Remote:
- Collaborates with internal or customer hiring managers and/or account executives to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for needs
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Drafts job posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications
- Interviews candidates and provides shortlists of potential hires
- Prepares qualified candidates before interviews
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Keeps detailed records of applicant’s information including resumes, skillset and interview evaluations
- Vets potential employees’ credentials
- Provides advice regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Manages a portfolio of internal and external customers; maintains good relationships with them
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences
- Performs other related duties as assigned
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- At least three years of proven experience as a recruiter
- Staffing agency environment and technical role experience preferred
- Experience placing NetApp or data storage solution positions a plus
- Sound knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases, required — Fieldglass ATS experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Additional information about this Sr. Recruiter – Remote role:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.