Clifton Springs, New York - 2022-07-30 SQL Developer- (Manufacturing) – Remote
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Exercise programming expertise to play an integral part in the development of a new generation of business and factory systems, at the heart of the Internet of Things (IOT) revolution. This position will support the functional configuration, access, security, development, and training for our business and manufacturing based systems. Perform database administration tasks on various SQL databases. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs. Has a firm understanding of commonly-used concepts, best practices, and procedures and acts as a data steward to all dBs to enforce this structure and integrity daily. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Be involved in multi-functional teams working to reduce scrap, prevent yield excursions, improve business and manufacturing efficiency, and facilitate the conversion of data into useful information
- Work with our Manufacturing Execution System (MES), ERP, and other sources of data to develop graphical dashboards and reporting tools to display key metrics for the organization
- Develop methods to analyze and mine business and manufacturing data, such that we provide immediately useful information rather than raw data to end users.
- Help develop, deploy, and use new business and factory systems in the creation of a connected or “Smart Factory”.
- Collaborate with all levels of the business to seek opportunities for improvement in systems related to data, types of data, and relationships among data or information elements.
- Partner with SME's, external resources, and corporate resources / teams to understand and satisfy data requirements while aligning with established standards.
- Provide operational dB support for deployed environments.
- Perform software error investigation; and support incident submittal, monitoring, and resolution implementation.
- Work with IT staff to integrate new systems/applications
- Design and implement system personalizations and customizations.
- Train users in proper use of systems / applications
- Actively participates in the continuous improvement and support of the IT department and GW Lisk as a whole
- Performs special projects for IT director as requested
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT
- Must have strong communications skills for interacting with all levels within the organization
- Comfortable working closely with IT, office, and manufacturing staff in the design and optimization of data, transformation, and control of data attributes and objects that span enterprise applications
- Proficient in Java Script, J Query, CSS, SQL, C#, .Net, HTML, SSRS, and object oriented programming
- Communicate effectively across the organization, having a strong customer centric orientation (both internally and externally) with a self-driven results attitude, and experience working with other cultures or cultural/transnational sensitivity
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!