San Francisco, California - 2022-05-12 Solutions Engineer 75% Remote – West coast preferred, but Mountain/Central okay
We are searching for a Solutions Engineer to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Solution Engineers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Develop and improve data center cooling architecture and technical solutions, generating technical documentation e.g architectural drawings, design schematics, mechanical calculations and KPIs
- Work with internal team, customers, and project trades i.e.: MEP, general and electrical contractors, DC infrastructure providers, etc., to define ZutaCore solution integration technical requirements
- Be a technical liaison with the ZutaCore engineering for customers’ solutions and effectively and accurately communicate technical project requirements
- Ensure successful solution implementation and installation by providing technical and project management activities during coordination and installation
- Ensure customer success by providing post deployment technical support as required
- Study and analyze customers’ technical requirements
- Assist team with RFIs, POCs, and other proposals
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Experience in documentation related to the data center industry
- Understanding of data center and equipment cooling requirements:
- Cooling technologies
- Infrastructure capacity support for cooling elements and data center power
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring, and maintaining of mechanical and electrical data center systems
- Ability to assess power, cooling, space, and weight sizing requirements for new activities
- Understanding of server hardware components and operations
- Hands-on experience working in data centers and understanding of complexities and differences in physical and cooling environments
- Innovative, details oriented, problem solving, hands-on attitude and results driven.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal direction/ supervision, team player
- Exceptional customer success focus and skills
Additional information about this Solutions Engineer role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.