Dallas, Texas - 2022-04-09 Solutions Architect – 100% Remote
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Solutions Architect:
- Advise clients on modern software engineering practices, architectural patterns, and cloud technologies
- Work closely with clients to elicit and define business objectives, functional and technical requirements
- Provide architectural assessments of existing cloud and on-prem solutions
- Define technical strategies and roadmaps for cloud migrations
- Define modernization strategies for existing applications
- Define cloud-native architectures for greenfield enterprise applications
- Lead and work hands-on with development and DevOps teams to develop, migrate, deploy, optimize, and support applications
- Advise customer on modern security practices
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Extensive experience designing and developing large-scale software solutions
- Expert-level development skills with at least one language/platform, experience with multiple languages/platforms preferred
- Extensive experience designing, deploying, monitoring and optimizing cloud solutions that leverage a variety of cloud-native services
- Ability to optimize across cost, resiliency, scalability and performance objectives
- Well versed in modern cloud-native architecture patterns and practices
- Broad knowledge of the services offered by AWS, Azure and/or GCP with an ability to articulate their appropriate use cases
- Strong leaderships skills with the ability to mentor others
- Experience with CICD tools and cloud infrastructure automation
- Experience in nosql and sql database
- Architect cloud solutions in all major clouds
- Experience working in an Agile environment. SDLC, CI/CD
Additional information about this Solutions Architect role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.