New York, New York - 2022-06-24 Service Account Manager (SAM)- East region
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
The East Coast region has a need for a Service Account Manager. This is a 12 month contact and likely to renew. The role is 50% to 75% remote depending on the amount of customer on site work in the area.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Service Account Manager (SAM) – East Region:
- Own the overall customer service delivery relationship, orchestrating the customer experience in our largest and most strategic accounts
- Responsible for service delivery of inventory management, best practice guidance, support engagements, and customer training opportunities
- Communicate service updates regarding support escalations, incident tracking, problem identification, root cause analyses, and issue resolution
- Serve as customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal teams, including sales, support, engineering, product management, legal, finance, and executive leadership
- Use executive level communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, advocate, and subject matter expert through
- regular operational and strategic management reviews, including proactive risk analysis,
- deployments, migrations, capacity planning, and expansions
- Accelerate customer’s business priorities and operational objectives through analyses of environment, roadmap, and IT initiatives
- Craft and deliver strategic customer experiences that increases customer contract value, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty
- Collaborate with internal account teams to identify new, customer-inspired opportunities and business solutions
- Manage and coordinate Pure implementations within prescribed change control windows
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and
- Participate in sales and services growth planning, technical and support escalation
- sessions, root cause analysis delivery, and customer training opportunities
- Conduct quarterly on-site review and roadmap discussions
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Experience in a customer satisfaction/success focused environment
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrixed environment
- Excellent collaboration, organization, project management, presentation, and
- problem-solving skills
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly
- articulate technical issues to technical/non-technical audiences, and explain business
- impact through reports and presentations to customer and Pure leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussions, and present internal and
- customer issues at the executive level
- Ability to manage multiple customers, projects, and tasks, with effective time
- management capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5 + years of experience in customer success, professional services, or similar roles preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of the storage or adjacent industry
- ITIL, PMP, PMI, or Six Sigma certifications are a plus
- Previous Salesforce/ServiceNow experience is a plus
Additional information about this Service Account Manager (SAM) – East Region role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.