Detroit, Michigan - 2022-06-24 Service Account Manager – (SAM) Central Region 50% to 75% REMOTE
We are searching for a Service Account Manager (SAM) – Central Region 50% to 75% REMOTE to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
The Central region has a need for a Service Account Manager. This position is for the the central states and would prefer that the candidate reside in Michigan or close to that area. This is a 12 month contact and is likely to renew. The role will be 50% to 75% remote depending on the amount of customer on site work in the area.
Service Account Managers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Own the overall customer service delivery relationship, orchestrating the customer experience in our largest and most strategic accounts
- Responsible for service delivery of inventory management, best practice guidance, support engagements, and customer training opportunities
- Communicate service updates regarding support escalations, incident tracking, problem identification, root cause analyses, and issue resolution
- Serve as customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal teams, including sales, support, engineering, product management, legal, finance, and executive leadership
- Use executive level communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, advocate, and subject matter expert through
- regular operational and strategic management reviews, including proactive risk analysis,
- deployments, migrations, capacity planning, and expansions
- Accelerate customer’s business priorities and operational objectives through analyses of environment, roadmap, and IT initiatives
- Craft and deliver strategic customer experiences that increases customer contract value, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty
- Collaborate with internal account teams to identify new, customer-inspired opportunities and business solutions
- Manage and coordinate Pure implementations within prescribed change control windows
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and
- Participate in sales and services growth planning, technical and support escalation
- sessions, root cause analysis delivery, and customer training opportunities
- Conduct quarterly on-site review and roadmap discussions
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Experience in a customer satisfaction/success focused environment
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrixed environment
- Excellent collaboration, organization, project management, presentation, and
- problem-solving skills
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly
- articulate technical issues to technical/non-technical audiences, and explain business
- impact through reports and presentations to customer and Pure leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussions, and present internal and
- customer issues at the executive level
- Ability to manage multiple customers, projects, and tasks, with effective time
- management capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5 + years of experience in customer success, professional services, or similar roles preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of the storage or adjacent industry
- ITIL, PMP, PMI, or Six Sigma certifications are a plus
- Previous Salesforce/ServiceNow experience is a plus
Additional information about this Service Account Manager (SAM) – Central Region role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.