Remote, - 2022-05-20 SAP Integration Architect
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
The SAP Integration Architect role is responsible for coordination, development, and supervision of all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions to meet the business requirements of the organization in the hybrid cloud environment. The integration needs are primarily focused on connecting on-premise and SaaS software applications, such as ERP, LIMS, BI, as well as cloud native platforms and services. This individual is also responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization. Remote U.S.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Develop EA standards, data architecture standards, EA governance frameworks, and system integration standards for the Hybrid ERP ecosystem
- Develop and maintain the technology stack to include commercial, cloud native or open-source integration platforms
- Provide expert advice to project teams on use of integration technology, data architecture and modeling, system architecture including integration best practices
- Oversee critical steps within the Software Development Life Cycle components that impact enterprise-wide development / architecture standards
- Provide oversight in standards adherence through reviews of project work including detailed technical specifications and application code
- Work with project teams in definition of requirements for integration strategies of their projects into the Enterprise Architecture
- Oversee development and support of batch and back-end integration processes related to the application portfolio
- Assist with incident response, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution
- Communicate project status to various levels of management
- Oversee the technology and standards for integration platforms and services
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred or recognized qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline, equivalent experience acceptable
- 5+ years of architecture and application integration job experience in an Information Technology organization
- 4+ years of SAP Platform experience
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies including ETL, EAI, MFT, Web services, API, SOAP, JSON, XML Schema Definition (XSD), Extensible Markup Language (XML), Business process automation and orchestration tools and software
- Expertise in solution design and development, vendor management, enterprise application support, in addition to strong business understanding and project management both waterfall and agile
- Experience with the implementation of Continuous Integration practices and tooling to support automated build, delivery, and regression test of commercial software
- Ability to sit at standard desk within a standard office working environment for long periods of time. No out of the ordinary climbing, stooping, walking or lifting is required for this position.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Benefits include: Quarterly Cash Bonus Program, 401K, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Employee Discount Programs, Flexible Spending Account, Education Assistance
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!