Remote - HQ, Bedford Heights, Ohio, Ohio - 2022-05-26 SAP Functional Support Analyst – FICO
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Act as a key resource driving business transformation program from legacy SAP to SAP S/4HANA for financial business processes
- Lead discussion and propose changes to business processes to streamline processes across multiple divisions and businesses
- Provide business process expertise and lead the efforts to simplify complex, disparate and custom processes
- Translate business requirements into actionable system designs and configuration
- Understand, simplify, and standardize key integration points between the various functions within SAP, partner networks and external applications
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams with the business, IT Applications, infrastructure, integrators, partners, and management
- Maintain an advanced level of proficiency in business process and systems engineering, technical aspects of system development, and functional knowledge of assigned areas
- Focus on continuous improvement including value stream mapping in all areas related to financial business processes
- Manage service requests and support tickets
- Serve as project manager for small to mid-size projects
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 7 – 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is highly desirable
- Experience with IS Service & Support systems is desirable
- Experience using IT project deployment / management methodology including SAP Activate and Agile
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Process management
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!