Dallas, Texas - Added 2022-01-04 Service Account Manager – 100% Remote
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a Pure Service Account Manager. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
As a Pure Service Account Manager, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Functions as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on Pure service delivery, tools and interfaces.
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal account team & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with Pure resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages phone home data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site occasionally (at least once per quarter) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Builds relationships and effective networks
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Complex problem solving
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Bachelors (Non – Technical)
- ITIL Foundation (desired)
- 5 years relevant experience (customer facing, large accounts, industry related)
Additional information about this Pure Engineer role:
- Position will be 100% remote with possible travel to customer site two times a year
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.