Austin, Texas - 2022-09-23 Project Manager
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
This is a terrific opportunity for an architect to gain valuable experience while developing their existing skills. This opportunity is to become a seasoned project manager who actively manages multiple projects at the various stages of design and construction (including predesign, design, construction documents and construction administration). The company offers an environment of caring and respect while offering competitive benefits of personal time off, salaries, 401K, and healthcare insurance.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Maintain a cheerful outlook to best relate to your clients and teammates
- Be the point person for coordination of multi-million-dollar projects
- Visit construction job sites, client offices and school campuses
- Conduct design meetings with your clients and teammates as well as owner/architect/contractor meetings and pre-construction meetings for building systems to set expectationsOrchestrate verbal and graphic communication with the client and project team
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain various forms of documentation (drawings, specification, shop submittals, meeting minutes, schedules, budgets, and project updates)
- Observe and record field conditions and deviations from the contract documents by creating site visit reports and punch lists with photo documentation
- Coordinate clarifications to contractor questions based on site observations
- Prepare and present information to your clients
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Registered architect
- 8 to 10 years of experience working in an architectural office
- Initiative-taking approach to collaboration and communication with your clients, team, and contractors
- Prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects including their deadlines
- Read and understand drawings, specifications, and critical path scheduling
- Work with industry standard software including REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Technical knowledge of architectural systems
- General understanding of accessibility codes, life-safety codes, industry standards, building construction materials/systems and means and methods
- General understanding of civil, structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and low voltage systems
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!