Irving, Texas - Added 2021-09-09 IT Project Manager
Technical Project Manager – Irving, TX
$100,000 – $120,000/year – direct perm hire with our customer
NOTE: Employees are working remotely until January 4, 2022, then will be working in the Irving, TX office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and from home on Wednesday & Friday.
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Works with multifunctional teams to define, estimate, and document the overall scope of larger, more complex projects
- Manages the project delivery and approvals, resolving action items and issues
- Monitors progress against plan and proactively communicates variances
- Addresses issues related to scope, schedule, budget, or quality; may be responsible for documenting scope changes
- Provides information to account lead to successfully manage client expectations
- Adheres to established company project management standards and ensures compliance with processes
- Is the primary point of contact for assigned projects and contributes to or develops status reports and leads status meetings
- Schedules and leads project tollgates and deliverable review meetings and ensures that appropriate team members are involved
- Ensures team members have clear and concise written documentation
- May be responsible for client communications
- Manages relationships with third-party vendors, freelancers, and other appropriate partners
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- 7+ years of relevant, technical project management experience
- Experience working in a professional services firm or marketing agency is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
Knowledge & Ability:
- Solid understanding of IT life cycle methodologies used to deliver assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment where resources are often shared across projects
- Strong planning, organization, and coordinating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid PC skills and Microsoft software experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project or other tracking and project management software
- Travel as necessary (very little, 0%-10%)
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!