Dillon, South Carolina - 2022-04-22 Programmer Analyst – Dassult Systems Apriso – Remote
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Work as a member of Division IT to setup a greenfield manufacturing operation in compliance with corporate IT policies, the IT internal control framework, and cybersecurity
- Work with Industry 4.0 solution providers, equipment manufacturers, and the ERP vendor to design and implement the required business solutions and data flows to achieve best in class lights-out-MES manufacturing system
- Primarily develop business solutions using Dassault Systemes Apriso and Ortems to support financial and manufacturing processes
- Work with solution providers to develop, implement, and continuously improve, MES, SCADA, and KPI outputs
- Assist our BSA with data mining, data analysis, developing reports and queries in support of production, finance, sales, etc.
- Support and implement Corporate and Division data governance and master data initiatives
- Develop application functionality in Apriso and Ortems from technical and business requirements to support the business needs
- Develop detailed technical documentation for application as built
- Install, Setup, Configure, Implement, Integrate and Testing of Dassault Systemes Apriso and Ortems solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot business solutions implemented in MES system
- Enforcement of company compliance, safety, environmental, governmental policies and regulations as they apply
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Minimum of 3 Years development with Dassault Systemes Apriso
- Working knowledge of Dassault Systemes Ortems
- Understanding of PLC ladder logic, programming methods, and process related control systems (Allen Bradley Micro Logix, RS Logix 500 and Control Logix Platforms)
- Able to communicate effectively with employees in a professional and friendly manner
- Able to work independently as a productive member of a team
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, manufacturing/industrial engineering and or related studies (or equivalent project-related experience)
- 3+ years using Visual Studio and MS SQL
- Dassault Systemes Apriso and related suite applications
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace a plus
- Cloud computing experience desired
- SCADA programming skills desired
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!