Remote, California - 2023-05-05 Nutanix Resident – PostgreSQL database – REMOTE
We are searching for a Nutanix Resident to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
Nutanix Residencies are designed to give guidance around best practices and provide expert advice. Residents work with the customer providing expertise for the Nutanix environment and fulfill the need for specialized skills. Two residents will represent the NDB infrastructure, one Resident will represent the NDB PostgreSQL environment, and one will represent the NDB MongoDB environment.
Nutanix Residents at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Establishes relationships with direct customer technical counterparts and may be minimally proficient with first-line customer management
- Document and operationalize the Nutanix environment
- Develop standards on deploying/maintaining VMs
- Work to establish Nutanix patching patterns
- Ensure compliance on Nutanix systems
- Prepares weekly progress reports using established engagement procedures
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Proficient with day-to-day operations of Nutanix solutions and may have limited knowledge of external networking solutions
- Ability to instruct and perform TOI (transfer of information) to employees or train in small groups (typically <5)
- Well versed in the Nutanix product line to actively provide solution recommendations
Additional information about this Nutanix Resident role:
- NDB residents for our customer will be remote but would be required to travel to the site a few times for unique situations
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.