Remote, California - 2023-05-05 Nutanix Resident -MongoDB database Management – REMOTE
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
Nutanix Residencies are designed to give guidance around best practices and provide expert advice. Residents work with the customer providing expertise for the Nutanix environment and fulfill the need for specialized skills. Two residents will represent the NDB infrastructure, one Resident will represent the NDB PostgreSQL environment, and one will represent the NDB MongoDB environment.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Nutanix Resident:
- Document and operationalize the Nutanix environment
- Develop standards on deploying/maintaining VMs
- Establishes relationships with direct customer technical counterparts and may be minimally proficient with first-line customer management
- Work to establish Nutanix patching patterns
- Ensure compliance on Nutanix systems
- Prepares weekly progress reports using established engagement procedures
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Proficient with day-to-day operations of Nutanix solutions and may have limited knowledge of external networking solutions
- Ability to instruct and perform TOI (transfer of information) to employees or train in small groups (typically <5)
- Well versed in the Nutanix product line to actively provide solution recommendations
Additional information about this Nutanix Resident role:
- This will be remote but would be required to travel to the site a few times for unique situations
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.