Remote, California - 2023-09-19 Nutanix Resident – Kubernetes and CI/CD/DevOps – 100% Remote
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Nutanix Kubernetes Engine (NKE) is the customer’s current corporate standard, followed by OpenShift. There is possible future integration with AKS and at some point OKE.
In this role, you would work with the enterprise architecture team to establish standards and documentation. Additionally, you would translate today’s standards into how they fit in a more modern process. This role will provide you with the opportunity to come in and deploy OpenShift on Nutanix.
You will develop and deploy processes for developers to work in a secure environment with proper toolsets. The overarching goal is to help the customer bring everything together.
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Requires extensive experience with Kubernetes
- Kubernetes CI/CD/DevOps
- Azure DevOps for CICD
- Strong Nutanix Experience
- Scripting in PowerShell, Python, or Go
- Understanding multiple K8s (Kubernetes) Distributions and hands-on with them as well
- Understanding of IaC TerraForm Cloud
- Citrix VPX, Citrix Ingress, and Citrix IPAM
- Azure DevOps for CICD
- System security protocols
- Storage methodologies
- Ability to adapt to change and provide guidance to different levels of end users
- Has been part of a platform team previously
- Kubernetes real world experience; NKE and OpenShift
- Experience with Azure Vault, HashiCorp Vault a plus
- Experience with GSI automation center a plus
- Experience with deployment of OpenShift on Nutanix a plus
- Core HCI skillset
Additional information about this Nutanix Resident role:
- This position will be 100% remote for a year and work 8 AM – 5 PM EST
- Salary range: $130K to $145K
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.