Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-09-30 Nutanix Administrator Resident
Are you looking for a career change and the opportunity to work for a company that actually cares about its employees? This is it — join our team today as a Nutanix Administrator – On-site Resident. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
In this role, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise for Nutanix installations, upgrades, and patch installations
- Acting as the customer advocate, you will lead meetings, develop and manage workflows and reporting
- Develop and deliver product training
- To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- 5+ years experience in designing, implementations, troubleshooting, managing and monitoring Nutanix Hyper converged solution, Nutanix core, and Nutanix AHV
- Hands on experience on ESXi deployment, management and monitoring
- Must have Calm or other scripting knowledge
- Experience with ERA
- Extensive knowledge of Flow or other firewall experience
- Experience on Nutanix appliance hardware including installation, configuration, and management of Nutanix hardware
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills for training delivery
Additional information about this Nutanix Administrator Resident role:
- This role will be on-site in Dallas TX and have a duration of 6 months with the possibility of an extension
- ???????Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(*MON*) #DICE firstname.lastname@example.org