Des Moines, Iowa - 2023-10-13 NetApp StorageGRID Consultant
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp StorageGRID Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
AS A NETAPP STORAGEGRID CONSULTANT, YOU CAN EXPECT TO HAVE THESE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test and certify new versions and features of StorageGrid according to customer requirements
- Business consulting – need to assist with considerations, managing expectations, best practices
- Liaison between storage engineering and storage operations teams: may include support escalations, knowledge transfer for new capabilities, collaborate on planning and design phases for operations initiatives (migrations / upgrades / BCP events)
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU’LL NEED EXPERIENCE SUCH AS:
- Experienced in deploying and administering NetApp StorageGrid
- Troubleshooting performance issues, performing firmware and operating system upgrades, and using storage management tools
- Proficient understanding of NetApp StorageGrid concepts and related storage technologies (ILM policies, key management, grid expansion workflow, Fabric Pool) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance tuning
- A thorough understanding of other components in the infrastructure stack – compute, virtualization, and networks
- Strong understanding of S3 protocol and object technologies
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms, WANs, backup and disaster recovery platforms
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery planning
- Define storage requirements for processes and tasks which may be automated via client SSP portal and workflows
- Experience in using and creating automation utilizing PowerShell/Python scripts, Ansible Playbooks, and Terraform would be highly regarded
- Base level scripting to simplify operations for routine manual operations work
- Experience in other NetApp storage technologies like ONTAP would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a regulated industry and navigating compliant processes
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- 100% remote opportunity
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
WE ARE TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
TSP is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.