Antioch (100% Remote), Tennessee - Added 2021-10-13 NetApp Storage Management Consultant
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Resident – Storage Management Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
As a NetApp Resident – Storage Management Consultant, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- NetApp champion able to explain how NetApp works in group settings
- In-depth review of all replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays
- Careful review of the environment for non-critical or repetitive warning symptoms possibly indicative of future issues
- Identify and resolve any issues with the replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays for daily clones, mirrors, snaps and vaults, including re-activation and configuration
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- OnTap 9.6+ experience, with 90% NAS (both NFS and CIFS) and 10% SAN (iSCSI and FCP)
- Experience with large clusters (8 to 12 node preferred)
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- Strong problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges
- Solid understanding of Storage Grid
- Management and scale out along with ILM policies
- Good understanding of Fabric Pool tiering to Storage Grid
- Good understanding of Networking with Vlans, subnets, and routing
- Knowledge of Snap mirror
Nice to Haves:
- Automation / scripting skills
- VMware vSphere
- Service Now experience (entering tickets for changes)
Additional information about this NetApp Resident – Storage Management Consultant role:
- Position will be 100% remote with possible travel to customer site two times a year
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.