Redmond, Washington - 2022-06-02 NetApp Storage Management Consultant
We are searching for a NetApp Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
Our west region has a need for a resident consultant to support Microsoft Corp. You should be Washington based and willing to relocate to Redmond WA. From day to day, week to week, it could change, but 25% – 40% work from home and the rest of the time going onsite.
We are searching for an experienced NetApp consultant that can split time between hands on keyboard ONTAP management and can go onsite into the data center to install FAS/AFF systems. In this role, you could also need to travel to other data centers 1 – 2 times quarterly.
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- 10 years of experience
- Expert-level ONTAP consultant skilled at troubleshooting/provisioning/optimizing ONTAP, and integrating Hyper-V environments
- Excellent communicator, proactive, assertive, tightly engaged, highly visible, willing to validate tasks/actions, follow through – execute tasks and provide updates to stakeholders
- Expert at leading customers (onsite/virtually) with installs/upgrades/migrations, +networking, and configuring NetApp systems
- Manage NAS/AFF storage devices utilizing CLI and or GUI
- Able to script PERL, Python, or create Ansible playbooks
- Azure knowledge/experience, Azure Stack & NetApp Cloud products knowledge
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.