Wilmington, Delaware - 2022-06-09 NetApp Storage Consultant – 90% REMOTE
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Storage Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer. This will initially be a 9 month residency that could be renewed with a target start date of 7/11/22. The location will be 90% remote and 10% onsite and you may be required to attend quarterly onsite meetings in Wilmington, DE
As a NetApp Storage Consultant, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Productionize the environment and help with the ops processes and handover
- Work with storage and application architects to assess performance, functional, and operational requirements for data migration
- Collaborate with vendor in validation and planning work leading up to migration
- Support performance testing effort
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Strong NetApp CVO (Cloud Volumes ONTAP) experience
- Strong hands on engineering experience with CVO in large environments
- Can also support with performance analysis work, volume layouts etc with regard to engineering the CVO environment
- Experience with workload performance planning
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Deploying and monitoring CVO instances
- Recent experience with migration to CVO on Azure
- Able to understand upstream applications and their data access patterns and work with mixed functional teams
- Work independently to “fill their own plate”, handle roadblocks/barriers toward success, and carry issues from detection fully through resolution
- Recent experience working in a large corporate environment, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience working within a SaaS provider — nice to have
- Terraform/Ansible experience — nice to have
Additional information about this NetApp Storage Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.