Fort Worth, Texas - 2023-10-13 NetApp Storage Consultant
We are searching for a NetApp Storage Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
Our West region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer. This will be a 6-month residency with a target start date of 10/2/23. The role is 75% remote and 25% onsite in Ft. Worth, TX.
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Proficient in Data ONTAP administration, best practices, and performance troubleshooting
- Familiarity with NetApp Cloud Insights
- Familiarity with Cloud secure
- Experience with data migration/workload
- Experience in managing healthcare environments ( i.e.: EPIC) — a plus
Additional information about this role:
- Location: 75% remote, 25% Ft. Worth, TX
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.