Bellevue, Washington - Added 2021-12-21 NetApp Resident Consultant – 100% REMOTE
We are searching for a NetApp Resident Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Data ONTAP administration
- Migration expertise: 7m to cDOT
- Knowledge and understanding of Netapp Hardware platforms FAS/AFF
Nice to Have:
- Experience in OnCommand Insight
- Experience in Cloud Insights
- Experience in Commvault
- Experience in architecting the integration of new customer sites/locations
- Experience in knowledge of HP 3Par
- Experience in VSAN Vs. NetApp experience
- Experience in S3 archive experience
Additional information about this NetApp Resident Consultant role:
- This role will be a 3-month residency with a target start date of 1/24/22 and is not likely to renew
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.