Austin, Texas - Added 2021-10-28 NetApp Resident Architect – Apple
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Resident Architect. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
The ideal person for this position will have experience such as:
- Large-scale infrastructure design of strongly-typed architectures
- IT and business process transformation in the context of IT service management (ITSM)
- Operating Systems: Unix and Windows systems administration functions including domain structures, file systems, disk partitions, mounts, quotas, and general security.
- Networking: Local area network technology, specifically Ethernet, IP, DNS and NIS associated daemons, FC switches and directors, network architectures including hubs, repeaters, bridges, routers, and switches.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery: as it relates to applying and utilizing NetApp technologies and products within the customer environment
- Storage: SAN and NAS storage, data replication, storage efficiency and manageability software
- IT application environment: full spectrum of the technical environment: infrastructure, backups and business applications (Oracle, SAP, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS SQL, etc..)
- ITIL service management and NetApp storage management best practices
- Experience architecting large environments
- Enterprise EDA experience
- Strong current OnTap Skills (CDOT)
- Storage Admin experience, Working and managing large environments and NetApp clusters
- Have experience with Global deployments
- Experience working with cascading Q-trees
- Experience with OCUM and other management tools
Additional information about this NetApp Resident Architect role:
- This will be a 12 month residency with a target start date of 11/15/21 and is likely to renew
- Position will be 35% remote and 65% on-site
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is conducted and required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.