Forest Park (99% remote), Georgia - 2023-08-18 NetApp Residency Consultant 99% REMOTE
We are searching for a NetApp Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
In this role, you will perform discovery of customer’s environment and processes to design a service catalog solution for on-premise ONTAP and FSXn. You will transfer discovery and design, and direct the NetApp dev team for software development of the service catalog/process automation.
This role will be 99% remote with possible travel to Columbus, IN for onsite meeting no more than 1 – 2 days a quarter.
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Strong ONTAP – NAS: Must have deep experience with ONTAP
- Storage Engineering: Able to design storage layout and exploit ONTAP features to meet technical and operational requirements
- SW design/dev/integration (system): ability to convert customer business/operational requirements into a system design and integration plan
- Ansible/Tower or AIX: design and usage
- Python: design and usage
- RDBMS (e.g. mySQL)
- AWS/FSXn: other public cloud considered (desired)
- Storage Ops: storage ops processes and tools (desired)
- ServiceNow or other ITSM platform: experience integration with or developing in ITSM (desired)
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.