Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-10-05 NetApp Professional Services Consultant
If you’re a hardworking and talented NetApp Storage Consultant, this opportunity is for you. We’re sure your resume is great and all, but we want to know what really drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling career journeys. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
Our West team has a need for a resident OCI consultant to support or customer remotely for 6 months. The target start date is November 1, 2021 and the opportunity is likely to renew. The customer will require their own background investigation based on FTC rules.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a NetApp Storage Consultant:
- Assist with data collection, reporting, and analysis efforts for monitoring and forecasting enterprise storage resources across SAN, NAS, and backup platforms in multiple data centers
- Perform daily OCI – OnCommand Insight
- Scripting – Perl
- Scripting – Python
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Strong Experience working with storage monitoring
- Strong Experience working with OCI – OnCommand Insite
- Strong Experience working with data collection
- Strong Experience working with reporting
- Strong Experience working with analysis for monitoring and forecasting storage across NAS and SAN
- Strong Experience working with backup platforms in multiple data centers
- Strong experience working with scripting (Perl and Python)
Additional information about this NetApp Storage Consultant role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.