Bentonville , Arkansas - 2022-10-26 NetApp Professional Consultant
We are searching for a NetApp Professional Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
NetApp Professional Consultants at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver technical training to different business units within the customers organization
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and monitoring an organization’s storage infrastructure according to best practice to ensure important levels of data quality and availability
- Provide solutions design and implementation services for backup and recovery, high availability storage architecture, and data replication for disaster recovery
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, peers, and managers regarding storage administration issues
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Strong OnTap experience 5 to 7 years minimum with recent OnTap 9.7+ systems
- Strong OnTap CLI experience
- NetApp Hardware installation and configuration experience
- Snapmirror/SnapVault experience
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS/SAN storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- Strong problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges
Nice to Have
- Cisco Intercluster switch experience
- Vcenter admin experience
- Design technical implementations and architectures of FC SAN, NAS, and Cloud storage solutions offerings including processes, policies, and deployment practices
- NetApp Certified
Additional information about this NetApp Professional Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.