Detroit, Michigan - 2022-05-08 NetApp – Non Resident – Support Account Manager 3
We are searching for a Support Account Manager to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
Our team has a need for a support account manager in Detroit, MI for an initial 8 month contract that is likely to renew. In this role, you will be providing the highest level of personalized, proactive, preventative and reactive enterprise-class support services. You will build a partner relationship with the customer to better serve their business needs, as well as to react quickly and revise approach when business needs change. Working very closely and collaboratively with members of the account team and customer contacts, you will become intimately acquainted with the customers’ business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment, and service history.
In addition, you will be providing detailed support case management and escalation as required as well as other technically centered functions relating to day-to-day operations of the customers environment. This is a technical role in our support organization, not a sales opportunity and you must be located in the Detroit, MI area.
Support Account Managers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services
- Works with designated client or group of clients
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs
- Plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Strong problem-solving skills to help support and drive case resolution and escalations
- Knowledge of NetApp Platforms: E-Series, Storage Grid, OnTap Select, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, ONTAP FAS/AFF
- Knowledge of storage fundamentals
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud
- Knowledge of backup solutions
- Experience and technical background with storage administration
- Must have storage industry experience
- Experienced with account management
- Best practices review, compliance, and remediation
- Detailed health checks
- Work with post install/pre-production support
- Have technical escalation management, post-mortem
- Provide RCA support (when required)
Additional information about this Support Account Manager role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.