Redmond, Washington - 2022-08-31 NetApp Microsoft Consultant Resident – 90% REMOTE
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties, responsibilities, and experience required of a NetApp Consultant:
- Travel when needed to perform any number of hardware related tasks including and not limited to: installs, decommissions, upgrades, head swaps, cabling/networking, etc.
- Proactively initiate communication with various business partners
- Validate, then prioritize tasks and efficiently execute activities while keeping all stakeholders updated
- Expert-level ONTAP consulting experience
- Extensive hands-on production experience for ONTAP version 9.10.x or newer
- Hands-on experience with CVO on Azure (+Azure File Sync), Cloud Insights w/past OCI experience, all Flash FAS + 8200 series, and SMB/CIFS/ISCSI & NFS protocols
- Lab environment experience for 3-5 years
- Proficient in the data center (rack, stack, cable, network)
- Excellent communicator & self-starter
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.