Sunnyvale, California - Added 2021-07-01 NetApp Consultant
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our West region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a 6-month residency with the likelihood of renewal and a target start date of late July to early August.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to come equipped with experience like:
- Significant experience working in large scale, global environments
- Experience with configuration management platforms (Puppet/Ansible preferred)
- Deep technical knowledge of NetApp ONTAP (9+)
- Fabric Pools
- Performance troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of NetApp StorageGrid or object storage in general
- Strong technical knowledge of NetApp ElementOS
- SolidFire platform
- Proactive monitoring of storage systems and related infrastructure dependencies
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL 7+ preferred)
- NFSv4 ACLs
- Ability to troubleshoot client performance
- Knowledge of Windows OS and related technologies
- NTFS security permissions
- Active Directory authentication basics
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere 6+ datastore technologies
- Fundamental understanding of networking
- Experience with source control (git) and managing infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Ruby, etc)
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.