Austin (100% remote), Texas - 2022-09-23 NetApp Consultant – Verizon 100% Remote
We are searching for a NetApp Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- NetApp cDOT administration, performance troubleshooting and storage capacity planning
- Understanding of NetApp hardware and configuration best practices
- Performance troubleshooting
- NetApp storage capacity planning and maintenance
- Open stack, open shift skills a plus
- cDOT admin (deployment setup, aggregate, volume and snapshot knowledge, logical interface configuration rules and best practices)
- OCUM backups
- ISCSI/NFS best practice configuration
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- 100% remote position
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.