New York, New York - 2022-08-25 NetApp Consultant 50% Remote
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a NetApp Resident Consultant to support our customer 50% remote in NY (a local resource is preferred but they would accept anyone located on the East coast). This will be a 9 month residency with a target start date of 9/19/22 and is not likely to renew.
This is a role with the storage engineering team focused on NetApp technologies. ONTAP, OCI/CI Cloud CVO, Security and Linux.
The tasks part of the day-to-day include the following
- Document new solution design
- Revising/updating existing engineering documents
- Providing process documents for operation teams
Supporting NetApp Sales team
- Provide close support to NetApp sales teams globally
- Supporting technical and sales related agenda
- Reviewing sales order process
- Providing test environment for other Infrastructure support teams
- Review the existing solutions and propose enhancements
- Introduce new solutions
- Analyze current production systems for enhancements
Supporting NetApp Operation (MS team)
- 3rd level escalation support
- Providing performance troubleshooting process
- Providing new/revised process documentation
- Certifying ONTAP release
- Supporting Security team for NetApp vulnerability calls
- Providing storage tool certifications
- Providing Automation certifications
- NAS related project supports
- iProviding DB management for NAS technical references
Storage HW Build/Deployment
- Create design documents for the new build
- Providing/gathering requirements for new systems
- Providing build details
- Actual system build
- Provide check list for production readiness
- Test HA failover
- Test DR failover
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.