San Jose, California - 2022-03-25 NetApp Consultant 100% Remote
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
The NetApp Storage Consultant will support our customer 100% remotely. This is a 6-month residency that is likely to renew. To be successful in this role, you should be the over all subject matter expert for NetApp products and services.
Here is the type of experience you will need:
- Experience and proficient with NetApp OnTap products and services
- Experience working with AFFA800x2 as Metrocluster
- Experience working with FAS8300
- Experience working with SnapLock
- Experience working with Cloud Insights
- Experience with Active IQ (standard reporting)
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.