Raleigh, North Carolina - 2022-06-14 NetApp Consultant 100% Remote
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Consultant — 100% remote. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
Scope of Work
Our east region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer. This will be a 6 month residency with a target start date of 7/11/22 and is not likely to renew. The role is 100% remote and shift flexibility is required. The engagement will remain at 40 hours, but some evening work is likely — weekends less likely.
Here are some of the responsibilities and requirements you will need in this role:
- Migration will be a very important component of the engagement (NetApp to NetApp) — SnapMirror experience is required
- Be able to evaluate general health of ONTAP/FabricPool environment so that migrations carry as low risk as possible
- Extensive ONTAP experience is required
- Experience in migration planning and helping client understand what toolsets should be leveraged for successful NetApp migrations, whether a NetApp tool or 3rd party product
- Provide guidance and support around best practices for things like vacating nodes
- Assist with remotely adding new nodes to clusters, as needed
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant — 100% remote role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.