New York, New York - 2023-03-01 Net App Consultant – 100 % Remote
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- NetApp OCI knowledge and experience
- NetApp Cloud Insights (CI) knowledge and experience
- Experience transitioning from OCI to CI
- Experience deploying, implementing, configuring, and maintaining OCI/CI and data collectors
- Experience writing reports for OCI/CI
- Role will eventually evolve into managing and maintaining CI
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- Location: 100% remote
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.