Mason, Ohio - 2022-05-10 NC Programmer
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Work closely with division manager of NC Programming and division NC team leads to provide machining expertise in support of new and existing programs
- Design, develop, and help validate tool and fixture concepts
- Ensure new NC programs are developed efficiently and meet all PCC aerostructures standards
- Develop CNC programs up to 5-axis mills based upon engineering drawings and solid models
- Develop solid models from 2D drawings, PDF’s, and TIF images.
- Develop tooling and fixture models and drawings
- Ensure that CNC programs produced by the team developed in a timely manner and meet all PCC aerostructures division standards
- Ability to read and understand 3D GD&T information
- Knowledge of aerospace inspection process and FAI documentation requirements.
- Knowledge of ITAR compliancy and ISO & QA 9000/9001 compliancy
- May occasionally perform special projects; Perform other duties as needed
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Expert-level knowledge of 5-Axis NC Programming
- Experience with CGTech Vericut software
- Ability to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and 3D part and assembly design/drafting for tooling and fixtures.
- Proficient understanding of G&M-Code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!