Denver, Colorado - 2022-04-28 Manager – Service Solution Support ( Remote + Travel )
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Dynamic opportunity for a Manager of Professional Services Solution Support. In this role, you will be responsible for leading, managing and directing implementation support activities. This role is remote & field based with approx. 50% travel to U.S. locations required.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and work direction for approximately 12 direct reports — helps to manage and balance the workload of the team and facilitates problem solving as needed
- Managing alignment of the company to customers
- Quarterly revenue responsibilities ($10-$20M+) and revenue risk mitigation
- Assist in setting and execution of the strategic direction for professional services team
- Supports hiring and onboarding of new staff and provides opportunities for development and training
- Provides front line leadership and support to team by demonstrating company’s customer intimacy values
- Instills a positive attitude and motivates team members by maximizing team and individual performance.
- Creates metrics and dashboards as a means of presenting critical data and delivery dates to key business stakeholders
- Management and oversight of the following areas: revenue, process, implementation practices, process/workflow consulting and education
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet company objectives
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience working in Healthcare OR Associates Degree -or- Professional Healthcare Certification and 5 years of Healthcare experience -or- 4 years military leadership experience in a Healthcare environment
- Minimum of 3 years directly managing a team or managing cross-functional project teams
- Financial understanding of budgets, P&L and revenue goals.
- Strong communicator, articulate and persuasive to key people both within and outside of the organization
- Experience managing teams implementing healthcare technology
- Remote/field-based role
- 50% travel required
- Management of a remote team
- Extended hours in front of a computer using video technology
- Work across multiple time zones
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval for an exemption and accommodation for a medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice
- Compensation will vary based on region. For the state of Colorado only, expected pay is $95,000 – $110,000/yr.
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!