Mason, Ohio - 2022-08-09 Manager – Enterprise Applications
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
The Manager of Enterprise Applications will serve as the manager of the functional analysts responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of PCC Metals enterprise-wide applications and solutions. The application suite includes SAP and Oracle EBS along with the satellite systems. The manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of the team, including personnel management, performance reviews, ticket queue management and workload management.
The manager will also serve as a liaison between senior IT, business leadership and the team and perform the consolidation of enterprise solution demand from three divisions. In addition, manager will be responsible to run project portfolio for enterprise solutions as well as participate in delivery of other business and IT projects within PCC Metals.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Contribute to the division IT strategic plan, assist with defining division standards for applications, solutions, and systems
- Contribute to the roadmap and implementation of ERP transformational program while enforcing homogeneous business processes across three divisions
- Direct, lead and motivate team personnel while maintaining a high level of morale
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers
- Understand the needs and process requirements for successful operation of the PCC Metals businesses
- Assist with 3rd party software integration to the enterprise applications
- Act as a liaison between IT leadership, business entities, external vendors and IT staff
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline and automate business and reporting processes
- Verify business readiness before implementation of modules and/or extensions to the product
- Ensure appropriate documentation, testing and signoff is in place
- Project management and coordination of rollout for new business solutions
- Ensure follow up with business users reporting problems with the issue resolution(s) on a timely basis
- Follow the prescribed IT policies and adhere to SOX and IT security compliance throughout all project activities
- Travel as required; some globally
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Cross-module ERP and enterprise-wide solution experience
- SOX and IT compliance exposure and experience, ITAR a
- Collaborative mindset
- Operation reporting, Analytics and BI
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 7 – 10 years of functional manager experience in the ERP
- space preferably SAP and Oracle (a plus)
- 5+ years leadership experience leading functional teams
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!