Worcester, Massachusetts - Added 2021-10-08 Maintenance Manager – Manufacturing
Direct-Hire/Full-time position with well-known manufacturer in Worcester, MA
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you will be working as a fast-paced Maintenance Manager – Manufacturing in Worcester, MA. This organization is the premier forging company for the global aerospace and energy markets.
This position involves a wide variety of job conditions and off-hour responsibility for plant facilities, which are unique to the Maintenance function. The Maintenance Manager directs the Maintenance departments to prepare and fulfill repair, construction, and preventive maintenance schedules which maximize the availability of production equipment and facilities throughout the plant and office areas. Strategic planning, shutdown preparation and facilities upkeep are key roles to ensure continued success.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Manage budget, schedule, subcontractors and internal personnel on projects
- Maximize availability of tools and equipment in the plants through prompt and reliable maintenance.
- Develops safe and well-maintained departmental areas.
- Initiates operating improvements through innovative maintenance techniques.
- Manages, updates and controls the preventative maintenance program on the plant and equipment.
- Contributes to the Company current and long-range budgetary equipment rehabilitation programs consistent with Company objectives.
- Effectively interprets and administers the Company and bargaining unit document consistent with good management procedures.
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Proven track record of maintenance planning and project management
- A thorough and detailed understanding of plant equipment and processes.
- Ability to successfully navigate, instruct and engage a union workforce
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Heavy Manufacturing (Steel making, automotive or forging preferred)
- Union shop experience highly preferred
- Experience in maintenance planning and CMMS system a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and/or technical certification and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough technical and mechanical knowledge. Electrical/Electronic knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of heavy industry mechanical systems including High Pressure Hydraulics
- Position requires excellent communication with all levels of the organization
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!