Sherman, Texas - 2023-05-23 IT Project Manager
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as an IT Project Manager. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
As an IT Project Manager, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and internal sustaining team(s) to complete IT / network / electronic security scope for project to meet safety, cost and schedule goals
- Provide construction administration and management including responding to submittals and request for information
- Responsible for the installation oversight of site communications routing and pathways
- Execute project startup and commissioning to ensure all IT infrastructure and electronic security systems, equipment, and components to perform as designed
- Collaborate with facilities project team as well as provide single point of contact with our client’s IT team and global facilities protective services team
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- 5 years or more experience with manufacturing IT infrastructure and/or electronic security
- Strong understanding of industrial networks and communication protocols
- Experience with design and installation of access control and CCTV systems
- Strong understanding of critical network infrastructure of datacenters, MDFs, and IDFs and knowledge of the utilities required to support these systems
- Commitment to complete projects in support of safety, reliability, and quality objectives
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical and controls systems installation and operations
- Communicates effectively verbally and written
- Prefer a Bachelor degree or above in industrial controls, automation or equivalent engineering background
- Demonstrates leadership and project management skills, including organizational, time management and priority setting
- Proficient to Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and AutoCAD
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Candidate must demonstrate strong safety leadership
Additional information about this IT Project Manager role:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to navigate through construction areas while following proper safety protocols
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.