York , Pennsylvania - Added 2021-11-08 IT Network Technician
If you’re a creative and talented Rack & Stack Technician, this opportunity is for you. We’re sure your resume is great and all, but we want to know what really drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Rack & Stack Technician:
- Rack and stack assets including network switches, computer servers, PDUs and related IT Technology equipment
- Assemble cabinets and install related hardware
- Install dress and label cables
- Work with network switches, routers and servers
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Experience with hands on IT hardware support like rack and stack, IT cabinets, cable management etc.
- Experience with networking technology
Additional information about this Rack & Stack Technician role:
- This position would be supporting a nationally recognized healthcare organization that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland
- Job requires use of your own vehicle to visit work sites within the York, PA area
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and flue prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.