Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-11-15 IT Help Desk Analyst – Level I
We are searching for a Service Desk Analyst to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Service Desk Analysts coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming employee calls, emails, chat and walk-ups. They provide support services with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local and remote personnel.
- $21.00/hr + exceptional benefits
- This role will work one week onsite and one week remote in Richardson, TX.
- Shift flexibility is required for the first month of training.
- After the training period, the standard shift is Monday thru Friday, 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- NOTE: This person will also be required to cover one Saturday shift per month from 9 am to 6 pm which can be worked remotely and replaces 1 weekday that month.
Service Desk Analysts at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Provide timely resolution of technical problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with users
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- 1-2 years of related work experience, AA degree, or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous service desk or call center experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop tools
- A+ Certified – preferred
Additional information about this Service Desk Analyst role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
- Physical requirements include: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.