Richardson, Texas - 2022-08-31 IT Help Desk Analyst -Level 1
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Service Desk Analysts coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming employee calls and emails. They provide support services with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local and remote personnel.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an IT Help Desk Analyst – Level 1:
- Provide timely resolution of technical problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with users
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Great communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop tools
- 1-2 years of related work experience, AA degree, or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous service desk or call center experience
- A+ certified — preferred
Additional information about this IT Help Desk Analyst — Level 1 role:
- The shift is second shift Monday through Friday from 1p-10p and Sat 9a-6p (rotating Sat)
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.