York , Pennsylvania - Added 2021-09-09 Visio Technical Drafter
Visio Technical Drafter
We are looking for a dedicated Visio Technical Drafter with expertise in Visio to join a winning team! This position offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO and more!
Direct Hire/Permanent position with a nationally recognized healthcare organization that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland.
Monday- Friday 7am-5:30pm weekly
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Documenting/designing rooms, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, equipment and general commercial spaces
- Responsible for designing comprehensive “end to end “document capture, scan store and retrieval solutions utilizing Visio
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Strong knowledge of Visio and using it to build diagrams and documentation
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical terminology
- Ability to perform hardware related technology functions as needed (rack and stack, IT cabinets, cable management etc.)
- Must be vaccinated for flu and COVID-19 (if not vaccinated against COVID-19, must be ok with regular testing every 2 weeks
- Job requires use of your own vehicle to visit work sites within the York, PA area
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!