Lewisville, Texas - 2022-05-13 IT Datacenter Operations Analyst
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
As a Data Center Operations Analyst, you are expected to maintain datacenter availability and coordinate planned maintenance activities. This requires working with other internal customers, facilities, team members, suppliers and other support groups to understand what is needed and manage what needs to be done to achieve this from a daily operations and proactive planning perspective.
This will involve managing the datacenter and facilities change request process, manage data center space/power/cooling capacity, monitoring and managing operational and compliance metrics, planning, and managing projects, managing supplier support agreements, performing data center facilities assessments, and supporting data center design and technical reviews.
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Leadership skills are essential
- Self-driven and able to get things done with minimal supervision
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of project management and project planning
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks to meet project milestones, including creating and defining the project schedule
- Ability to establish good working relationships with users, peers, management, and suppliers
- Experience working with both small and large cross-organizational & multiple functional teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of IT data center and facilities equipment
- Knowledge of electrical engineering or understanding electrical concepts
- Experience facilitating managed service teams
- Experience with managing IT equipment lifecycle from a datacenter perspective; i.e., installation, decommission and retirement
- Experience partnering with other IT organizations- able to be a liaison for our team and other IT groups
- Experience maintaining SharePoint sites
- May require some occasional domestic and international travel
Additional information about this IT Datacenter Operations Analyst role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefit
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.